/bē/ • noun
- the second letter of the alphabet
- the second highest class of academic mark.
- the human blood type (in the ABO system) containing the B antigen and lacking the A.
/bē/ • verb
- occur; take place.
- occupy a position in space.
/bē/ • abbreviation
/äbˈsidēən/ • noun
- a hard, dark, glass-like volcanic rock formed by the rapid solidification of lava without crystallization.
/əˈrijənl/ • adjective
- present or existing from the beginning; first or earliest
- created directly and personally by a particular artist; not a copy or imitation.
- not dependent on other people’s ideas; inventive and unusual.