Project +Lightness is our goal of reducing weight in a balanced manner and maximizing ~300 whp to produce a reliable mountain pass machine. Weight reduction not only improves straightline performance, but it improves braking and handling as well. A lighter chassis should be easier on the engine and transmission, and a balanced chassis is more responsive to steering inputs.
About the Bugeye
This my 2003 WRX in World Rally Blue with practically 200k miles on it. I bought it from the original owner who did the EJ207 version 8 swap after the EJ205 spun a bearing at around 100k miles. I bought it as a replacement for my 2005 STi in 2016.
/əˈrijənl/ • adjective
- present or existing from the beginning; first or earliest
- created directly and personally by a particular artist; not a copy or imitation.
- not dependent on other people’s ideas; inventive and unusual.
A Good Drive
Exploring good drives around East Tennessee
- Good Drive: TN-62Over the spring semester, I had to travel to aContinue Reading
- Drives: Final Dragon Run of 2017As 2017 draws to a merciful close, I decided toContinue Reading
- A Good Two-Hour Drive.East Tennessee is home to several great roads to drive,Continue Reading
- Potential Good Drive – Tobes Creek RoadMaybe?
Resources & Data
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.